My blog and I are on the verge of a break-up. It's grown distant and cold between us. We don't communicate that much anymore. I've found somebody else...
No, I'm not breaking up with Typepad but I do find myself on here less and less. I don't know the reason behind it (how about this: BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING IMPORTANT TO BLOG ABOUT). So I thought I'd write down a few things in list form to just give you a quick idea of what's been going on with me.
1. The girls started school a couple of weeks ago. They both have brand new teachers and the jury's still out on whether I'm pleased about this or worried.
2. Some days I feel like I've lost my mind.
3. Even though Charlie will be three in November, I've realized he's not ready for any type of preschool. Believe me, I've tried to pawn that kid off to anyone but the bottom line is, he's just not ready. And that's OK.
4. Since I have Charlie, I decided to watch my three year old nephew and another little boy part time during the week.
5. And I'm actually enjoying it (see #2).
6. Today I feel like shopping online. For what, I don't know but I have an urge.
7. Charlie got his haircut today. His bangs are SO crooked, I can't even bear to take a photo of it.
8. I haven't been scrapping much but I do have one to share with you:
9. Speaking of American Crafts, I'd like to thank that amazing company for allowing me to be on their design team these past two years. It's been awesome.
10. I need summer weather to be over and fall weather to start. Now.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!